Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tonight is going to be a fun workshop, can't wait to see all the girls and just have fun stamping and chatting the night away. Ever need one of those nights? Well then sign up for a workshop and we will have a girlfriend night at your home!
Tonight we will be making the candy holder seen here as well as 2 cards.
And then I am sure we will be spending a lot of time looking through the catalog to see all the new stuff. Maybe I will even take some of the new products for show, it's always more fun to see it in person.
Have a good night tonight and hope you can find some stamping time just for you!
Tomorrow night I will also be so excited to be able to go and stamp again, this time with another one of my girlfriends and her group.
And don't tell hubby, but I am planning on stamping all weekend too.

No comments: