Friday, December 4, 2009

Hi All
For those of you that don't follow on Facebook, I want to let you know that I went to the ER last ngiht by ambulance because of my heart! It was racing, I couldn't get my breathe I wanted to pass out, was out of it and had chest pain and tightness and was an irregular heart beat mixed in, so from lack of oxygen I got very cold and my nails were very dark purple, it was not good and very scary, so we called 911 and then called the sitter for Katelin and just told her that Brandy wanted her to spend the night, so she had no clue what was going on and she is spending another night there tonight, so it is kinda quiet here for me to rest. It has been hard for me to sleep with the racing heart still and pain every now and then, but I stayed in bed for most of the day, can you say BORED! The dr's in ER didn't give me anythign as I was to have a stress test on tuesday so they didn't want meds to interfer with it, so now that test is cancelled due to insurance when I follow up with my cardiologist on Monday I hoep he can give me something so this doesn't happen again next week, as all they do is seems to get worse with every episode!

So that is all that is new with me, I hope everyone is having a better week than I am!
now get back to stamping and stop checking up on me, LOL
I will try and update again if things get worse or don't change, right now as I type this I have chest pain, so on it goes, but the nitro helped me last night to get some relief but it has warn off now, that sucks!

No comments: