Friday, January 1, 2010

MIA????

have I been missing? I don't think so, I have been here the whole time. Christmas was good but the New Years was better. We had all the kids for new Years and had fun with the wii all night and the kids trying to beat dad in golf and then other sports. It was fun to watch! Some of us didn't make it to midnight. katelin just couldn't go any longer after 11:15 so she gave up and I had to carry her to bed. So then that was my break to go to bed also, I woul dhave stayed up to see her excitement but since there was none i got to go to bed too. Not much sleep was had again as we all have this stinkin cold! I don't think we have ever gone through so many tissues!

Anyway, I had a doctor appointment for my heart on thursday and got some good news. he said it is IST, which is Inappropriate sinus tachycardia and that he doesn't want to try the ablation for another 3 months at least if nothing changes or it gets better on the meds. He also upped my meds to try and have more relief al day long and so far it is working, although today I tried to sleep in but had to take the meds to slow my heart again. Oh well. I guess it could be worse.

I am also working to try and get ready for Stampin again, the month off has been great! I have been getting yelled at to slow down for a while so I am having the camp for this month as planned but only offering 1 day, Sat the 23rd from 10am-4pm. I hope you can make it that day! I do have a lot of great projects planned and have a friend stamping them out for me so as soon as I get them back I will send out the pics for the camp. There will be the usual 4 cards and technique and then a project card which is so awesome! No scrapbooking for this month, sorry, I just can't do everything!

I also plan on making calls soon to start scheduling the workshops everyone is asking for and book up my calendar for the Sale a bration period. It will be an awesome sale and I know you all will want to take full advantage of it! So look for me to call soon!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season and look forward to what 2010 will bring you!
See you all soon
Cathy

No comments: