Saturday, February 6, 2010

Here is the technique for this month, learning all different ways to mosiac your card. This is so fun and such great possibilites to add dimension to your card
Here are the cards we will be making for this mnths, february, camp. I just love them all and had such a great time stamping and assembling these cards so I know you will too



Don't you just wonder how this card goes together? So wont the person you give this too, if you decide to, it is easier than it looks and such fun to figure out! I knwo we will have a blast learning this type of card




Love this new set and have it in clear stamps so you get to try them too!!!! You will love them as much as I do! I also used designer paper for the background but then further added designs on top of it to get the look I was going for, you will love this fun technique too! We will be further learning how to add designs to your designer papers in technique class to come





No comments: