Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of Fourth grade!

Katelin loves to give me the look when I get the camera out to annoy her. She did a good job of helping to pack her own lunch after she made her own breakfast of pancakes.
She was excited even though the night before was tears of nervousness.
Oh and the flowers were from Michael, not sure if they were for me and the happiness that she was going back or if I was sad that she was going back?

she did pose for me as I told her there is always a pic of her in the dining room for her first day, so she did let me have that one.



oops forgot to rotate the pic, this is her friend next door Justina


They were nervous when they saw a new bus and a new driver, but I guess all went well
After she got home she was excited and liked her teacher, Mr Steflik. I think she was more excited cause she said she needed to take her flute the next day. So the first week went well, but I know it won't last long!
I hope all the other mommies out there had a good first week also!


No comments: