Monday, November 1, 2010

GREAT NEWS!

Tomorrow I will feel whole again and have a laptop I can actually download pics to and then send them here! I bet you can't wait huh? I also have a new data disk for my camera so now all I have to do is find my camera and I can take the pics I can upload to hear!

It all sounds amazing huh....

it is to me cause it has been a long time now that I have been without these things that we now think are basic!

now off to find that camera, it has to be here somewhere??? I knew I should have added a new camera to the credit card today, then I would have more free time instead of searching, oh wait there wouldn't be any free time as I would be playing with the new camera and not doing what else I am suppose to be doing.

And so my life goes

Hopefully tomorrow I will have more to post!

Until then, good night all

No comments: