Saturday, September 8, 2012

Summer fun

Hi All, I know it has been a long time since I updated my blog, sorry for that, but I updated the catalogs too, so take a peek...

We have been busy this year with vacations, this is our last trip, Katelin and I went to Ocean City for the long Labor day weekend.  We had so much fun and saw dolphins swimming in the ocean, as well as other fish and minnows closer to shore.  On Sunday it started raining so we went back to our Hotel room and while sitting on the balcony I saw the life guards flagging everyone to come to shore, and then we saw fins swimming very close to shore.  Everyone says they were sharks.  I am glad we didn't plan to swim after that!  We did have a good trip and had a lot of fun just hanging at the beach for a few days, nice and relaxing for momma!


No comments: