Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Maine trip

Michael and I got to sneak off without kids the 1st weekend of August for a trip to Maine for our annivesary and my birthday. All I wanted to do was to eat seafood and be at the beach, but we did a little more than that.

Our first day we did find the beaches in Kennybunk, the water was cold, but the sun was nice
Here Michael is looking for the crabs on the shore, so many kids were also looking, as Micahel would find them he would give them away

here we are at the beach at kennybunk again

doesn't this look like fun, how do you like my attire? We went and drove to the top of mount washington and man it was so cold, it was 36 degree's up there so I had on my hodie and my new coat I just got the day before, I guess I knew what I was in for huh? It was also so windy so we went in to see what the wind speed was and found out it was only 18 mph, we could have sworn it was so much worse! We also saw a couple getting pics done outside right after they were married and heard there was another wedding also. It was a very vice view but so cold that we didn't stay long


we went to buy some lobsters to bring home and here I am petting an 8 poun lobster, it was huge. This is Newicks a great place to eat, we loved it and only 10 minutes form our hotel


Here with Michael's mom as we all enjoyed the lobster feast when we got home! Katelin was shocked when I had her open the bag with the losters in it, but it was so fun not to warn her fist. Of course Katelin didn't eat any!



No comments: